Thursday, February 17, 2011

Protesting Near Madison

That is it. I can't take it any longer. I am protesting near Madison. You heard me right! I am going to protest this atrocity! It should not stand any longer. For far to long the people have been oppressed by this scourge! Who will stand with me? Who will join me in defeating this menace?

No one should suffer at the hands of the the lower intake gaskets of the 3100 and 3400 V6 GM engines?











Join me now, stand up and stop this evil before it destroys engines everywhere! If we join together and replace each and every lower intake set that leaks externally or internally...or both...we can save the 60 Degree V6 from a sure death.

/sarcasm post

//smile, it will help you get through it all.

///how am I near Madison? Mazo is 20 miles West.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home