Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Upside Down World

DIY....Or "Do it yourself" is a common term in the auto industry. I have no issue with customers who want to DIY their stuff. Heck, I do my own from time to time on things around the house that should be contracted. I also know enough when I get in over my head, back away and ask for assistance.

This particular S-Series Blazer didn't get the attention to its rear brakes it deserves. Something isn't right with these pictures. Can you figure it out?






















So, figure it out? Yes, that is right, both calipers are on upside down. I have no idea how it was bleed this way unless they bleed them before putting them in place. Regardless, it is a fun start to this morning.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger William said...

willie, yer suppose to flip the car over so the calipers are right side up . . .

In case you did not see it in jalopnik, check out the great blog response to the young lady hoping to convince her boyfriend to lose his 96 Jeep.

http://jalopnik.com/5733319/how-an-old-jeep-sparked-a-viral-manifesto-on-relationships

BTW, 82ยบ in Yuma today

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger xr4ti said...

I lol'ed. It's amazing how many ways we can assume things are supposed to fit, and how many ways things actually will fit incorrectly, at least for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home