Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tunes











Dad wanted some Tunes in the Edsel. So on Sunday he went off and purchased a head unit. A "Dual" XR 4110 AM-FM with Aux-Input, USB, SD Card, MP3 and Ipod hook ups with no CD player. A pair of 6x8 Pioneers for the front hole and one for the rear deck.

He handed me the job Monday morning and told me to do what I thought was best. I had minimum destruction. The head unit install just required splitting the two holes for the old radio right down the middle and bending them up and down. They can be put back in place and welded back together. I'm sure the purists will go nuts over doing this but if they haven't keep pace with the work we do on our collection of cars then they are in for a big heart attack.

So Dad's Sunday cruises will now have Tunes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home