Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Free Pizza!





















As I mentioned yesterday. I was off this morning to the Papa John's in Verona to do three things. One, score some free Pizza. Two, to take the Camaro for a drive. And Three, to make the wife happy.

I choose the Verona Papa John's because Leslie works in Verona at Verona Vision Care. I thought what better way to make all of the lady's there happy then free lunch on my Camaro, Papa John's and Jalopnik for helping find John's Camaro. I was second there. The Silver 2000 Z-28 was first.

I did manage to get one slice and it was excellent. I can't recall ever having Papa John's. I may have but today's slice was extra special.

Hey, my Camaro can't get me laid anymore but it can get me Pizza. Almost as good. Now if I could get Miller Lite to give me free beer for painting the Camaro the same color as the Miller Lite Label I'll be in Heaven.

More on Papa John's story

http://www.papasroadtrip.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home