Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Black Earth Car Show, 09









































Over the weekend I attended the Black Earth Car Show held at the New Heights Lutheran Church. About 35 cars and bikes where on hand. Some very cool cars and trucks. I also got to bump into some new friends and touch base with some old ones. I got there a little early to help Brett setup and then volunteered to help park cars as they showed up. Kids came along and had a fun time since there was a playground across the street and Hot Wheel tracks for them to race on. Unfortunately for the second year in a row the cruise afterward was canceled since the weather was not cooperating with us. I got back home just as it started to get nasty outside.

Next car show for me will be Mazo's on the first of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home