Friday, February 13, 2009

Screw Off week











Yes, I will admit it, next week will be a screw off week. Dad, the real boss, is away to Vegas to piss away the family fortune (all twenty bucks) so I am all alone at the shop.

So what to do, what to do. Well of course, bring in something really fun to work on for the week. Cecil has his 55' Chevy at the shop and if you just didn't glance at the picture you can see it will get a new Transmission. A Tremec 5-speed to be specific. Also, we will be putting a new oil pan and oil pump on the BBC that sits under the hood.

Yes, excellent week indeed. We will also be trying to sneak down to the Chicago Auto Show to check out the new cars coming out. If it works out we will have Dan come with before his deployment begins. Yes, deployment, Dan is ready to go to Iraq for his third tour. This time with the 32nd Infantry Combat Brigade from the Wisconsin National Guard. Very excellent for him. He is motivated and ready to go. More on that next week.

Anyway, I am off to enjoy the weekend and plan on my spending spree for the shop next week since Dad left the checkbook in my hands. I'm thinking new flat screen for the waiting area and a new PC for my office. Ya, that will do just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home