Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bored Shopping

I really need to back away from the PC during the weekends. Sometimes I start thinking of things I "want" instead of things I "need" and I found this to purchase.

KAT Matrix 3-Axis Accelerometer

I read a few reviews and think for the money I'll take the chance. If it works, cool. If it doesn't. Then I have something else to complain about.

Nackers had a much better Accelerometer I could use if I like but our paths haven't crossed yet this winter but I did appreciate the offer. If this one is a epic fail then I'll be bugging him to borrow the one he has.

On the car front for Troy. Not good. We took a look at what we thought was a AMX but on closer inspection turned out to be a 70 Javelin. $1500 for the car, it is complete but needs a full on resto. From the road we swore it was a AMX, the front end just screamed 69' but once we started walking up I knew something was amiss. Oh well, better luck next time. I had found a 70' Camaro complete but needing a ton of work on Craigslist but Troy wasn't hooked. He doesn't have the muscle car itch, more something that handles and looks old euro. Troy has been searching Craigslist.com every day. Hopefully a car catches his attention.

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home