Friday, December 19, 2008

Morning Snow











This was the fun I woke up to this morning. A wonderful 9-12 inches of snow wind blown across the driveway. It looks like the wife is parked for the day. I am not sending the Impala out in this. Kids have no school so they will be happy. The TrailBlazer will be a bear in this snow, even with 4x4 I haven't the ground clearance, yet, to drive threw snow like this without problems. Should be a interesting drive to the shop.

I didn't know whether I should laugh, cry or complain when I walked outside at 6 a.m. Looks like a long day for everyone. Stay safe!

Otherwise, a few more cars for Troys list, I'll update it over the weekend in case a few more come in today. I'm sure people will be stopping up to gossip at the shop since everything else in the world will be closed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home