Tuesday, September 02, 2008

White trailer






















It's white.

Total time from start to finish was about 15 hours. We used a Urethane primer and paint on the trailer and also had a aluminum prep that we applied before the primer. Thankfully Troy was around both days and was a huge help. Without him I doubt I know I wouldn't have had it done in two days time.

Dad was my ladder man when I applied the white. All weekend my wife was ribbing me thinking the white in my goatee was more gray hair. I kindly reminded her she hadn't driven me insane enough....yet....to put that much gray on my face.

The mask held up well until the very end when I started getting one side plugged up. Of course I decided to press on instead of doing the correct thing and cleaning it.

Man where my arms tired after that paint job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home