Tuesday, May 20, 2008


A little closer every day. We had "issues" with our idea of exhaust and trying to build our own so we pulled the trigger and purchased a single back system from Waldron's Antique Exhaust. It should show up before the end of the month, cross our fingers and all that jazz.

Besides that it has been little things all around the car. Working on the taillight wiring and getting all the lights and signals to work properly. Getting the brakes perfect so they feel and are adjusted correctly. Adjusting the trunk lid so it looks proper now that it is set in place. Interior work on the dash. We also had to repaint a door on the passenger front. Somehow we left the door a little light on the final coat of paint and it looked terrible once we set it on.

We are still pushing for a Memorial Day drive, it's coming down to the wire so I'm not going to be surprised if something puts a hitch in our plans.


Post a Comment

<< Home