Thursday, October 04, 2007

Ethos












Considering the poor month we had last month in sales I was surprised that Dad let me talk him in too a new toy this month. My old scan tool does the job for the basic stuff I need it for, Snap On MT2500, but it's slated to be obsolete in a few years so I have been bugging him for a extra scan tool with a little more juice to complement our other Snap On scanners we have. After a few months of my constant, annoying, 5 year old begging he relented and let me get a Ethos Deluxe 7.4 for the shop.

So for the next few days I'll be plugging into everything and anything to get used to it. And while I am plugging and playing I'll listen to the new tunes I will have since a iPod shuffle was included in the whole deal :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home