Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Brock the Mechanic





















Maybe when I am old and grouchy like another Ruland I know I'll have my youngest around to work for me. Brock has taken a great interest in anything mechanical lately and has torn apart everything he can get his hands on. I've been finding tools in the yard, under the benches and in his toy boxes in the house. I don't know how he did it but he managed to also take apart one of my socket wrenches. Thankfully it was a low cost Stanley and not a $100 dollar Snap-On.

We worked Sunday on the old 1983 Honda 110cc Three Wheeler that I've had since I was 12. The carb was gummed up from sitting to long so we brought in into the garage, torn everything apart and cleaned it all up. William was around for a little while observing but once the grease and gas started to fly he swooped for the football in the yard and stayed away until we had it up and running. Brock held in like a trooper and also put a few twist and turns to screws for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home