Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformers movie review

On Tuesday, the opening night for Transformers, the wife and I along with my brother and a co-worker of my wife's went to see Transformers.

I don't know where or how to begin since I'm not a bonified movie reviewer so I'll just say this. Transformers freakn' rocked! From the beginning they threw some great action at you and also set up the story of the Transformer's so those out there who where clueless to the history in the cartoon series could be brought up to speed quickly. For the most part they stayed true to the cartoons roots. There where some inconsistency's but only those that the die-hard fan would be upset with.

The movie was packed with a lot of great action and some really funny moments that referred to the old cartoon. The acting was good and I'm sure I'm going to take my son to see it soon. I know he would get a kick out of it.

Anyways, if you get a chance, see this movie, it's worth the cash just to see some of the rides they roll in it. All of them where well done and really made for a fun time for a car nut like myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home