Friday, May 18, 2007

Transformers Trailer

They released the movie trailer for Transformers this week. I think I've watched it about 20 times all ready. All I can think is "coooooool"

Anyway, here is the link to a nice website that has it

Of course, on YouTube, another trailer. And one more for your enjoyment.

Old school Camaro's. New school Camaro. Mustangs as Decepticons. Optimus Prime as the 18 Wheeler. I feel like I am 12 again.

What is great, I can go buy all the toys again because my 5 year old will be bugging me for the "Robot dudes who kick ass" Yes, he'll say it like that, seems to pick up those swears from his uncles ;). What is great is both my brothers will be home on it's release. I think we will be making a day of it.

"A mystical bond between man and machine." Amen to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home