Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Primed Edsel












Over the holiday weekend Dad put some grey primer on the Edsel. It turned out great with just a few spots that we see will need some attention. The hood has a few dings we missed. The passenger side fender and rear right door also have some issues but overall we where pretty happy with how things turned out.

Now we await the Transmission, which is still not finished up yet. Seems a few internal parts that aren't easy to come by have issues. So we are on hold right now trying to make one transmission out of two.

My next project for the Edsel is to find a upholstery shop that can take care of the seats. To this point I haven't gotten lucky looking locally after going through a few contacts and also searching the net so I figure to start expanding my search. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home