Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Our loot

Jefferson has come and gone and we did ok for six hours of walking around. Dad found some taillights, mirror, window crank handle, clips for the trim and some wiring pieces he wanted. I didn't find squat for the Camaro. Threw all the vendors there I never found the window felt, package tray or interior door handles to pull the doors shut. Really weird that you go to such a large swap meet with so many vendors who sell Camaro only parts and most of what they bring are hoods, doors, fenders and larger items. I did get a new glove box and a nice Camaro hat though.

We could have come home with a whole fleet of Chinese four wheelers. Just as I mentioned last post they where on every corner going from $400 to $800 bucks. I also could have gotten a ventriloquist doll. Now that was the weirdest thing I have ever seen for sale at a auto swap meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home