Friday, May 11, 2007

Cruised

I won't call our Wednesday cruise night a failure but it was far from successful. I'm sure going on short notice and with no advertising hurt. The night ended up being just Jim and myself going for a cruise up to "Jack's Arboretum" in Sauk City. Then over to Roxbury to the "Dorf Haus" and finally back to Mazo for a final beer at "Rookies". It ended up being about 30-35 miles of true driving and then the rest BS'ing at the bars. The weather was perfect and I managed to get home just at dusk which was nice.

We figured maybe switching up to Thursdays because a few people mentioned they couldn't make Wednesdays. So next month we will try a Thursday cruise to "Quaker Steak & Lube" since I think that is there cruise night.

At least I got the Camaro out of the garage and blew the carbon out. I also managed to clean the tread once or twice. I think that poor Mustang even managed a smoker or two trying to keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home