Friday, February 02, 2007

Just a pencil will do it





















When a valve stem that is older then I am breaks when I'm screwing around moving the chassis what do I do? If your Willie you grab a #2 pencil and plug the hole fast. He passed today's test with flying colors. I laughed pretty hard when I saw him stuff that in there, and harder when it held air. Guess I'll get motivated to put a new stem in after everyone who stops by gets a chance to see the ingenuity of Willie.

The second pic is a shot of the progress on the engine. Things seem to be going well with it and the transmission is off getting rebuilt right now. The torque converter is also being rebuilt. Come some time in February we should have it back and put in place of the mock-up trans we used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home