Friday, January 05, 2007

Valve covers ready to go











With some free time on Thursday I finished up the valve covers for the Edsel. The colors aren't factory. They are as close as I could match. The white was a "Almond White" that I found at the hardware store. Everyone that works there thinks I am a little crazy so seeing me compare whites to a older E-400 cover I took with didn't surprise them. Then I grab some model paint for the lettering. After mixing some reds and oranges I came up with a kind of close color.

I think I should have a had a beer or ten before putting the lettering on. My hand seemed to be shaking so freaking bad. Few beers in me would have smoothed those shakes out right? At least it sounds like a good excuse to have a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home