Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another first time










It's been a week of firsts for me. Painting my first car and now having to put the decals on. I was nominated to throw them on, and throw them on I did. I've never put decals that large on before and it took a lot of patience and practice to get it right. I messed a few up, not so bad a person will notice unless they get up close and look over the car top to bottom. But at 100 mph at the track no one will be the wiser.

Speaking of 100 mph at the track. After a mad thrash all week to get ready for Road America I am all but spent, and the race weekend hasn't started. Think it was around 10 p.m. when I finally dragged my butt home after getting the Miata squared away. My wife was oh so pleased with me. But she'll get over it, she always does.

Hopefully Monday I'll still be alive to report on the weekend. With temps looking like they will hand in the high 90's and humid as hell I am sure it will be a long weekend.

Til then, later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home